Monday, June 19, 2017

Giving Up vs Following your Dreams

Giving Up vs. Following your Dreams (6-18-2017)
Giving up is and should never be an option. As I mentioned, previously, giving up is a death sentence. Fighting with your heart and dreams is a life sentence.
I cannot emphasize enough the importance of my dreams to me. I’ve always wanted to be a writer and I think I always knew I had that gift or enjoyment to extend the English language, among a few others.
Scary, yet true, following my heart sometimes isn’t easy, but it makes me a very loving person. I am quite a softy, but I am also a fighter with a strong will. Underestimating my loving, strong nature is a mistake.
Though I am following with what makes me happy, I have no regrets. Isn’t happiness the main goal of life? I believe so. Is being rational and happy possible? Yes, but only if being rational is exactly what you wanted in life. I do want to be prosperous. I do want to be in a lovely home that has quite the character. I can just picture driving my mustang and going on a cross country road trip. Being rational to make another happy is justifiable when it involves a child, but it is also possible to follow your dreams, be happy, and make everyone happy in the process. To get those dreams, I listed it will take quite a bit of hard work, but I know it will be worth it. Staying true to yourself and what you believe is most important. Another’s words are not your words. Always follow your gut instinct.
Believe in yourself and keep fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment