Saturday, July 8, 2017

Passion is Love. Love is Life. Life is Kindness.

Passion is defined as "a state or outburst of strong emotion". Now that is a passionate definition for that simple word. Do I have passion? Yes, I very much do. Every human being in this life has passion, has a reason to live, a strength undeterred by anything. What are my passions? To help others who need it, stand for the truth, to be kind to everyone and everything, to love my friends and family through all trials and tribulations, to state my opinion regardless of the result, and to make my voice heard and make a difference in another's life, no matter what.
Now that, ^ this is passion. My Passion.

Love is defined as blind. Love is defined as magic. Love is defined as an incredible attraction, devotion, and connection to another person, place, or thing. Do I have love? Yes, yes I do. I love my writing, my charitable work, I love my independence, I love my family and my friends to the point of taking a bullet for them, and most importantly, I love being me. I love Love. Have I been In Love? Yes, yes I have and it was the most incredible love of my life. Do I believe in True Love? Yes, yes I do. Though a philosophy, I do believe that each of us feels a connection with "one" person that we cannot feel with another and never will. And that connection stays with us for eternity. Have I experienced that? Yes, yes I have and I still feel it now.
Now that ^ this is love. My Love.

Life is defined as hard. Life is defined as amazing. Life is defined as this crazy world that we live in. Do I have a life? Yes, yes I do. I live my life, I've fought for my life, I've enjoyed my life, I've seen crazy things in my life, but all the same it is my life and life is what you make of it. Does life drive you crazy? I'm sure it does for everyone at some point, but you always have to remember that those crazy moments will stand by you forever and teach you, remind you, and inspire you. My thoughts are that if you can make it through the tough times of your life, the sweet things are always sweeter.
And your life is always yours, so make it count. You only have one.
Now that ^ this is life. My Life.

Kindness is defined as the unwavering ability to show positive, respectful energy to another person or thing. Kindness is that emotion that is free and should be shown every single day. Do I have kindness? Yes, yes I do. I give kindness every single day. Just a simple hello and a smile will suffice me because I know that is simply enough to make my day brighter. Giving a simple farthing to someone in need is beyond enough for me because I know it is being done for the greater good. A task I do more often than people realize. Kindness comes in so many forms and it doesn't take much to do so. I give kindness each and everyday because I know the hardships of being brought down by others and most of them never got the chance to know me. I am kind because it makes me feel good and it's an amazing feeling when you smile to another. Kindness should always be spread, you never who may need it and who really deserves it at that moment you do.
Now that ^ this is kindness. My Kindness.

Passion is Love. Love is Life. Life is Kindness. Care and Love Passionately. Love your Life. Live to be Kind. Be Kind to those who Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment