Sunday, December 11, 2016

Family Importance

I have learned that when you become a parent your child becomes your world. It is horrible to think that any parent could overlook how precious his/ or her child is just to pretend that they don't exist. Since my daughter was born February 23rd, 2016 her and her daddy have been the joys of my life and each day I thank God for bringing them to me and making each day a blessing. I can't put into too many words how much I love them but I can use few words to make a simple impact.

My daughter, Elayne Rose Hagadorn, is an incredible blessing. She came out of nowhere and now I can't imagine my life without her. Her daddy feels the same way. He adores our daughter and he works hard every single day to spoil his little princess. Her family adores her and wants to hold her every time they see her. It's some times hard to see her held by another because you want to yourself. It's a jealousy streak we parents have because our child is so precious.

The way she coos is calming and the way she smiles is daunting. The way she says 'da da' is funny and the way she says 'ma ma' is cozy. I know I sound like a mom who is head over heals in love with her baby girl but believe me once you see her you will too! Now as I said I can't constantly repeat the same phrases over and over again because it doesn't get straight to the point and it only gives an overview of how much I love my daughter, her daddy, and his family.


Lover's Grace (11-22-2016)

My heart blossoms openly
as our eyes meet
I cannot bear distance
from our lover's feat.

Fear grips my soul
of losing it all
not just the memories
but future's warm call.

My love remains true
my passion is steadfast
Faithful in our love
hoping it to last.

We've experienced the bad
grown in the good.
Raptured in each moment
as true couples should.

With our little bear
I made a promise
that I shall keep
no exceptions to this.

"One father she'll have
a warm, faithful mother
For all infinite time
not one, no other."

The strength within me
holds long and true
this love is timeless
and so are you.

Your family guides me
valued advice educates me
I've swallowed all pride
grateful for helping me.

I hope we grow
basking in our smiles
Living for our baby
through all the trials.

Like my promise before
the stars you are
has captured my star
and stolen my heart.

Forever and ever more my little family with be the star-crossed loves of my life and they are worth every sacrifice and every trial I have to experience to make sure they are given the best future. It is not easy being a parent and having a family because it is the key time in life where you need and have to put your family before yourself to get further and makes dreams bigger. I know I sound like a preacher that's giving advice to the choir but once you have a family of your own you will understand sacrifice and understand responsibility. When I first found out I was having a baby girl I cried and I felt I wasn't ready but now that she is here and gloating in her good health and I now want her to thrive and have an incredible life. With her and her daddy there I feel I can do anything because they keep driven to fight more, to push more, and to dream more. Once you have a family your set. Remember family is forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment