Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Holy Lights, Camera, Action!!!!!

 Okay so this post is gonna be short sweet and to the point because I'm hot. I am red-fire, steaming hot and all I really need to say is : Holy Lights!!!! Holy Camera!!! Holy Action!!!!

Yes I just said that! This is what Christmas is like now compared to a quaint night at home baking cookies and spending time with the family. I don't even know what to think about society anymore considering we are supposed to be above average than previous generations and we can't figure out what's important in out lives anymore! Yikes!!!
Now let me get something straight, I spend every Christmas with my family and we unwrap presents and we spend as much time together as possible during the holiday season while dodging work, school, and other day-to-day worries. But for society it seems like money talks and that watching commercials and getting the latest deals at the store is where the love is at. What? No. No No No. Who really cares if you get presents? Who cares if you get a turkey? And who cares if you don't buy anything for someone else? Christmas should never, ever, ever be about getting presents or bulking up on gifts. When I was a child, I didn't understand that really. All I knew was that Santa was on his sleigh and was going to drop tons of presents on me for that Christmas, but now that I'm older and have a daughter I've changed. I am more compassionate about being with my family and giving my daughter the best and meaningful Christmas every year. That's where the love is. That is where the magic is. And that is what I plan to celebrate every year. If your Christmas is looking more like Holy Lights!!!! Holy Camera!!!! Holy Action!!!! Then I think it's time you should consider what is important in your life. Presents? or Family?

No comments:

Post a Comment